Friday, September 03, 2004

 

20/08/04
MR:
thnks fr yr mssgs. Good to hear yr doing well and r happy. Just came back from Aachen – show jumping competition. Struck me how retirees account for so much of consumptn (tickets, cakes, clothes). No such svngs in Brazil if I rembember well – actually quite the reverse, old-age=poverty. That was always the jolt that I felt you lacked: "a revolucao prevdenciaria". Am now close to Port Grimaud, St Trp. Much traffic and intoxication (though I keep clear of both).
Foer is all the rage in the US. I guess if 1 can translate Saramago’s Jesus book...
I wndr if it is safe to tlk again. Bt wht the hell. U will pls forgive the text being in English – Port is ok for reading only... Tell me what mkts u r playing !
All the best,
A. Ferrarius

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?